Champions of Hope
CHAMPIONS OF HOPE 2018-2019
Service. Excellence. Community.
This is what the Champions of Hope achieve in a six month youth leadership program led by the Centers for Youth and Families in Little Rock, AR. They will learn more about social and emotional issues facing teens and families today, how to advocate for change, de-stigmatize mental health and hopefully take these life lessons into adulthood.
The 2018-2019 Class has already kicked-off, but to apply for participation in the fall of 2019 or to see how you can support the the program, contact the CFYF Foundation today to learn more 501.666.9436
As a Champion of Hope you will:
- Learn about Centers for Youth & Families and the important services they provide the community.
- Make a difference in the lives of children and families.
- Join together with peers from surrounding schools for group service projects.
- Have opportunities for individual service projects.
- Be recognized at our signature event, Evolve, along with our Hero of Hope.